The Green Sisterhood is a network of influential green women bloggers connecting earth conscious companies to the ultimate decision makers.
Green Sisterhood was founded by veteran green bloggers and social media savvy Anna Hackman of Green Talk and Karen Lee of ecokaren. Together, they have over twelve years of media and business experience. Recognizing the need for companies to amplify their brand presence among women, they enlisted extraordinary green women bloggers with profound impact in the marketplace.
Buying Habits of Women
- Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases including everything from autos to health care
- Moms represent a $2.4 trillion market
- Moms mention brands an average of 73 times per week compared with just 57 times per week among males
- In 2014, 63% (nearly 21 million) of all online moms will read blogs
- 64% of moms ask other mothers for advice before they purchase a new product and 63% of all mothers surveyed consider other moms the most credible experts when they have questions
Green Sisterhood Network members are authors, speakers, and social media mavens and have been featured on radio, television, and print. Collectively, the Green Sisterhood Network will change the marketplace to a greener direction.
The members of Green Sisterhood blog about their green journeys on their own websites, and gather here to share and present to a wider range of regions. Our goal is to create a community that supports and encourages your growth – wherever you are on the green spectrum. We want to empower you to change the world, your family, your community. No feat is impossible, no act is too small. And you are not alone.
- To make safe, healthy and sustainable living easier.
- To help you be selective in choosing products that will keep your family healthy.
- To work together to be positive and support each other to make a global impact.
We believe that healthy and sustainable living happens with community support and a deliberate willingness to live toward holistic and balanced lives. But it can’t happen when the marketplace dictates what we buy. The Green Sisterhood is committed to wielding our purchasing power to create change and to educate the industries through our influential decision-making positions.
Women have always been strong defenders of humankind, protecting the family, the tribe, the village, and we have the will – and power – to impact the world. With strength in numbers, we can empower change. We hope you’ll join your sisters and make a difference!
- Do you want to hire us for your company’s product campaign? Send us your request here.
GET FREE UPDATES
- If you’d like green living tips, webinars, and eco news, please fill out the form below for free updates. Your email will not be shared with anyone.