A week goes by super fast, doesn’t it?
It’s linky day of the week already!
Last week’s linky weekend brought up this important issue about limiting your child’s exposure to toxic chemicals.
According to Dagmar’s Momsense,
There are more than 80,000 chemicals registered for use in the U.S — and none of them have been tested for children’s safety!
Babies are now born with 200+ chemicals in their body.
In the last 20 years, there has been a
400% increase in food allergies
300% increase in asthma
400% increase in ADHD and
1,500% increase in autism!
So check out the post since it received the most clicks!
And here is this weekend’s reading list! Link up and remember these rules!
1) Green or eco-friendly living related posts only.
2) Green crafting tutorials WELCOME!!
3) No processed foods recipes.
4) NO GIVEAWAYS or REVIEWS please!
5) No sponsored for affiliate only posts. (It’s ok to have affiliate links in the post but not a standalone sponsored or affiliate post)